UA-53786252-1

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Shandali Travel Towel Review





Today I'm going to review the 

#1 Rated Travel Towel - MICROFIBER - Guarantee Bleed Free - Includes Hook

by Shandali 
I received this off of Amazon and it got here really fast the shipping and processing time I was really impressed with. I received this as a gift and i love this towel!! It is really soft and soaks up water like a sponge. Also it is very well made the stitching is good and it hold its shape. Its fool proof when washing too, you just throw it in the washer then onto the dryer and it comes right out ready to be used again. No shrinking or pilling of any kind. So far I have used it to dry my hair right out of the shower and it works wonders because I have very think, long hair. It absorbed all the excess water out of my hair in a matter of seconds. I can't wait to try it when I go to the pool. I'll definitely be ordering a few more for myself and maybe a few as Christmas 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: