UA-53786252-1

Wednesday, April 27, 2016


Hey All You Night Owls & 3rd Shifters...You Need These!!


These curtains are amazing! I'm a total night owl I stay awake til 3 or 4 am every night, and also there's a streetlight right outside my bedroom window. I cannot sleep in a room that's not dark so blackout curtains are a must for me. These curtains were easy to hang and fit easily on my decorative rod. They are very well made and are lined for extra defense against the sun and lights. The stitching on these curtains is top notch there's no frayed edges or loose threads. I chose the burgundy color and it is a rich dark red that looks great in my bedroom. This fabric is satiny smooth and soft and it has almost a shiny shimmery look to it. The curtains go all the way to the floor too. Also since I've hung these curtains my bedroom stays 5 to 10 degrees cooler than the rest of my home. I love sleeping in a dark, cool room and since I've hung these curtains I've had a more restful sleep and feel rested and refreshed when I wake up.

I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review.

To learn more or to order some of these curtains which are available in 5 colors, please use this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment