UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, May 10, 2016


Make any glass surface in your home look like a work of art 
with WindowPix

Instead of using this on a window because all of my windows are way too big I decided to use this as a background for my aquarium. It easily attached to the glass and doesn't peel up or roll off. It was very easy to apply all I needed to do was clean the glass with glass cleaner, apply the vinyl window cling, and then smooth out the air bubbles with a credit card. That's it and it looks great on the back of my aquarium and the fish seem to be enjoying it too. And since its vinyl instead of paper or the plastic backgrounds they sell it won't wrinkle, crack, discolor, or stain from the aquarium. I love how colorful it is and how it looks just like leaded stained glass. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review.

To order this please use this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment