UA-53786252-1

Monday, November 7, 2016

Can't Wait To Send Out Our Holiday Cards This Year!
Take Advantage of This Offer From Adoramapix!!


 I had so much fun creating our Holiday cards this year. In the past I just went down to the store and bought a box of cards to send out nothing special. This year I was given the opportunity to review the Adoramapix cards. The website is very easy to use. It gives you the option to upload your photos from your computer, Dropbox, Cloud or a social media site. That feature was really handy. The hardest part about creating my Holiday cards was deciding which template I wanted to use, they have pages and pages of beautiful ones to choose. 

After finally uploading and choosing my template I was able to add the photos I wanted. I love how the website reviews your photo before using it to make sure the resolution is high enough. That way when I get my cards there's no fuzzy, blurry photos. If you've ever gotten photos developed at a drug store you know how some will be really ugly and pixelated,  Adoramapix keeps that from happening. Everything looked high quality when I received it.

After uploading and placing my photos to my liking, I was able to add stickers to decorate up my cards to my liking. There's soooooo many cute stickers to choose from it was hard to pick just enough and not too many. But I finally made my choices and got to preview my creation. I loved it and just to let you know the cards looked exactly like the preview when I received them. They shipped and were delivered fast and came in a nice box. They also came with envelopes so all I need to do is address and mail. So easy and the cards look great! I can't wait to hear all the compliments my family and friends will be giving me for my awesome and unique Holiday cards.

For a limited time Adoramapix is offering this discount code for you to use to get your cards cheap!  Here's what you need to know:

Save 40% off holiday cards from @Adoramapix! 
Code: PXUSFAM40 
Ends: 12/20/2016



No comments:

Post a Comment