UA-53786252-1

Monday, October 16, 2017

Ozeri Instavac Food Storage Set

 These containers are awesome! This is an 8 piece set which includes 4 containers and 4 lids. These containers are microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe. The Ozeri Instavac containers are shatter-proof, stain-resistant, and are transparent as glass. There's also a cool wave pattern on the bottoms of all the containers to keep your food elevated from water or juices. That helps keep my fruits and veggies from rotting quicker. They are vacuum sealing and easy to seal you just press down on the lids to remove excess air and lift the green valve on top to release the pressure when you're ready to open them. There's also a date dial on each lid so you can keep track of when your food went into the container. That right there is a huge help for me because I can never remember when leftovers went into the fridge. 

The largest container holds an entire seedless watermelon chopped up. The smallest container is perfect for sandwiches in your lunch. The other 2 are perfect for leftovers, fruit, veggies, or whatever else I need to store. My leftovers as well as my fruits and veggies stay fresh way longer than regular containers which saves me some serious green. Another great feature these containers are harmful BPA free.
 4 Sizes:
Largest 21 cups
12.7 cups
6.3 cups
Smallest 3 cups
The Ozeri container set can be purchased at 
 I received this product for testing and review purposes and all the thoughts and opinions are my honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment