UA-53786252-1

Monday, August 18, 2014

Purely Holistic Phytoceramides

Phytoceramides with rice is a natural anti-aging product that reduces fine lines and wrinkles. It is 100% pure and contains no GMOs. I myself am only 34 years old and haven't really experienced any fine lines or wrinkles as of yet. But I have been taking this supplement for a few weeks now and have noticed that my skin is softer and has a nice glow to it. I've been taking one capsule everyday with a meal. There is no harsh or bitter aftertaste from the pill and no stomach irritation whatsoever.  I've only had the softer skin and the slight glow to my skin thus far but I think with continued use of this product I could see a bit more positive side effects. But with any supplement like this the longer you take it the more and more you'll see the effects of it.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment