UA-53786252-1

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Coco's Closet Extend-A-Smidge 3 Hook Bra Extenders

Be Comfortable In You Bra!!

Ladies we've all been here before, we have a few bras in our closet that don't quite fit comfortable anymore. Either we've put on a few pounds, had kids, or in my case the dryer shrunk a lot of my bras. Regardless we all have those bras that are just too tight and they can be downright painful and uncomfortable. 

Coco's closet has found the solution to this! These bra extenders are sturdy and very well made. They come in 3 colors white, black, and nude so they match almost any bra in your wardrobe. They attach easily to any bra, are ultra soft, have a scratch proof backing, and provide all day comfort. They're ideal to use during pregnancies, athletics, work, or any other activity. 

I have went from having red, sore irritated skin under my bra to having comfy all day wear with no soreness or redness. The company was also nice enough to send me a free necklace extender as a free gift. It really comes in handy and easily attaches to any chain to provide a few extra inches. This can change the entire look of your accessories. 

This makes a great gift for the women in your life, they will thank you for the relief! If you would like to purchase here is the Amazon link:





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I agree this would be a life changer. My bras have shrunk in the dryer. I can't stand the tightness and marks it leaves, it hurts, bad. I love how they send you a different variety of colors. I would love to have these extenders in my drawers. Thanks for sharing, I plan on purchasing. I would like to see some other colors to. I will check to see if they offer different varieties. I would like love to have hot pink and blue lol bright colors is mostly what I have but any will do. Thanks For Sharing.

    ReplyDelete