UA-53786252-1

Friday, October 10, 2014

Ragu Flavored with Meat Spaghetti Sauce

So I gave this spaghetti sauce a try and its really delicious. I decided to add some browned ground beef to it. I also added some fresh basil, minced garlic, and parsley to it to give it a little kick. I love how the sauce is nice and thick and not watery like other brands. I must say it was really good and everyone in my family loved it. There was plenty for both of us to eat and each have lunch the next day. Ragu sauces are definitely budget friendly but they don't sacrifice on the taste. And there's so many things you can do with a jar of sauce. So many great meals can be made with this versatile staple. Here's the link to the Ragu website where you can find plenty of great recipes made with Ragu sauces:






1 comment:

  1. Ragu!! I have had this since I was a kid! I agree its not watered down and is nice and thick. I use it for casseroles a lot or just with noodles, sometimes ill add just oregano and it tastes great too. Great post! It's making me hungry now!

    ReplyDelete