UA-53786252-1

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Enjoy Hands Free & 
Stay Safe While Driving 
with the 
Etekcity Auto Smart 360
 
 
 
This car cell phone holder works perfectly with my LG smartphone. Most holders only work with the more popular cell phones but this one works with almost any smart phone. It attaches easily to my car's windshield and stays in place no falling down. And its easy to remove if you decide to take it out of your car, there's a tiny tab on the suction cup that you just pull to release it from the glass. The suction cup also works on metal surfaces as well. The holder itself has a button on it that makes it expand both sides to fit around your phone. Once you have it the desired size you just slide your phone in and push the sides around the phone. Then to release you just push the button to expand the sides again. Could be any easier and doesn't damage my phone at all. The holder allows you to mount your phone either vertical or horizontal which is a nice feature. And you can move, tilt, or adjust your phone any way you choose. I use this holder when I'm driving and need to take calls on speaker phone. I can also take photos from my car and not have them turn out blurry or distorted. This is a way better phone holder than what I was using before.

If you would like to purchase one of these handy car mount phone holders, please use this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment