UA-53786252-1

Monday, March 14, 2016


Protect Your Eyes From The Sun While Looking Sexy & Stylish In These Vintage Inspired Sunglasses 
from: i-Design


These sunglasses are my new favorites, I love the vintage cat eye design and the vivid bright red color. These glasses are also screw free so there's no screws in the arms to have to tighten up and you don't get that woobly arms when you open and close these sunglasses. The lenses are dark tinted which is great for when I'm driving on a bright sunny day. These sunglasses are also really lightweight so they don't make your nose sore or give you a headache from wearing them for hours. I also have a round face which can be difficult to find sunglasses to look good on my face and not fit too tight. These fit me perfectly and look great on my round face. I get lots of compliments on them every time I wear them. I love how they look great with a swimsuit or with jeans and a shirt or even when I'm more dressy in a dress or skirt. These sunglasses come with a soft polishing cloth to clean the lenses with, a soft cloth bag to keep them in, and a hard case with a magnetic closure. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review of it.

To learn more or to order, please use this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment