UA-53786252-1

Thursday, March 31, 2016


Unleash Your Wild Style With This Zebra Print One Shoulder Dress


I am a animal print fanatic especially zebra print. I have zebra print bedding, coats, purses, clothes, even the seat covers in my car, I love zebra print. So when I seen this cute little dress I knew I had to have it. I weigh around 150 so I ordered a size large and it fits me perfectly. The dress is form fitting so it hugs your curves and really shows off your figure. The dress is a one shoulder style so its best to wear a strapless bra with it. I also added a thick black belt around my waist to help give the dress a little more appeal and it to fit better. I wear this dress with either black, white, or silver heels or sandals. This dress works best if you hand wash it and lay it flat to dry. 

I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review.

To place an order please use this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment