UA-53786252-1

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Makes A Great Gift For Any Minions Fan "Bob The Hugger"
From 3D Light FX


 Christmas is right around the corner and if you're still looking for the perfect gift for anyone young or old that loves the minions then I have the perfect gift. Meet Bob he's the hugger and his arms are extended to give you a hug. He's around 10 inches tall and wants to bust out of your wall and give you a hug. 

Bob requires 3 AA batteries that easily insert into the back of him and he'll light up and fill your room with a gentle glowing nightlight. There's a on/off/timer switch on the side of Bob so he can easily be turned on or off without having to remove him from the wall. He comes with screws and wall anchors to hang him on your wall. He also comes with a vinyl crack sticker that when Bob is mounted in front of it he looks like he's coming right through your wall. Its a really neat effect and since its a vinyl sticker its easy to apply and won't damage my wall. Currently I'm in the process of repainting so I'm going to hang Bob and his crack sticker after I've finished painting. Until then though he's going under the tree and will make a great gift for the little minion lover in our house. I'm a huge minion lover as well so I'll be enjoying him too. I love how his whole body glows and its a gentle yellow colored LED light that's not too bright so it won't keep anyone awake. Bob makes a great conversation piece as well.

Not a fan of Bob or the minions? Well 3D Light FX has a full line of deco lights from Batman, Superman, Olaf, My Little Pony, Star Wars, SpongeBob, Paw Patrol, and many more. They are available online and at Target stores. 

Check out their full line here at:

I want to give a huge Thank You to 3D Light FX and US Family Guide for giving me a sample in exchange for my unbiased review!





No comments:

Post a Comment