UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Scrape-A-Round Really Gets The Job Done!


 When I first unboxed the Scrape-A-Round I was a bit skeptical about how it would work and how effective it would be. I didn't have long to wait to try it out, here in Ohio our first snow was 3 days after they arrived. A good five inches of the white stuff! So I took the Scrape-A-Round outside to my car and put it to work. The cap was easy to insert into the top opening of the cone and it fits snugly so it don't slide out as you're using it. 

The points on the cap did a great job breaking up the hard sections of ice that were stuck to my windows. I first started the car and turned on the defrosters, then sprayed a little deicer on the windows and the cap broke it up and got rid of it in nothing flat. I didn't have to smack on the ice to break it off the glass like I used to do with my old ice scraper. I was able to use the larger end of the cone as a scoop to scoop away the piles of snow on the windshield and back window. I didn't get snow all over me like when I use a brush to clean it off. The 18" scraping surface really gets the job done fast! I had my whole car cleaned off and ready to roll in about 5 minutes, before it would of taken 10 to 15 minutes. That's a huge improvement especially when you're standing out in the cold and running late to work! Did I mention the high was 18 today :( Brrrrr! 


I must say I was very impressed by the Scrape-A-Round and I want to give a big Thank You to this company for sending me their product to review. These scrapers are available in large and petite sizes and a variety of colors. You can find out more or place an order by visiting their website here:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment