UA-53786252-1

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

CoverGirl
Vitalist Healthy Elixir  
 I was sent this full sized sample from #Influenster for me to test out and review. I haven't used a CoverGirl foundation in a long time so I was looking forward to trying it. Its a nice thick full cover foundation that isn't runny when you apply it. The packaging has a pump top and I love foundations with pump tops because they are far less messy to use. The shade I was sent is 750 creamy beige which was a little too dark for my skintone. I was able to mix it with some foundation lightener and made it a shade that matched my skin better. This foundation has great coverage I only needed to use one coat to cover a few minor blemishes and some deeper pores in my cheeks. I used my beauty blender sponge to blend it out and it blends very smoothly without lines or uneven spots. I attempted a second coat but it made the foundation feel heavy on my face so I think I'll just stick with 1 cost in the future. 

I have really oily skin even in my late 30s and this foundation did a decent job of hiding the shine for a few hours. In total I left it on about 7 hours and it was shiny when I did wash it off. But in all fairness my skin is very difficult to hide shine for an extended period of time because it is very very oily. There was hardly any wear off or caking though which I was impressed with. All in all I'm very happy with this foundation and will be adding it to my daily rotation of products I use regularly.   


No comments:

Post a Comment