UA-53786252-1

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Loving My BoxyCharm Box!!
Hello Charmer!

 So this month I decided to try out some of the subscription boxes, after hours of looking over the different choices online I decided on Ipsy and Boxy Charm. I felt these gave me the products I really wanted and was more than worth the money every month. Boxy Charm is $21 a month and gives you 5 full sized products. You can answer questions about yourself and review your box items on their website every month to earn points for more products and let them get to know you and your likes. My first box was packed full of brand name high end cosmetics and tools. The theme of the August box is Beach Please and all the items are centered around that theme. 
 These Pro Eyelashes are 3D and last up to 30 wears. They're also vegan, cruelty and paraben free which I love. They can be cut to fit your eyelids too which I love. They're very easy to apply with the right glue which doesn't come included. They give me a fuller, thicker looking lashes without looking fake or overwelming. They're very comfortable to wear I forget I have them on if I'm not looking in the mirror! They retail for $14 a pair which is a value for lashes that can be used up to 30 times! They're available at purcosmetics.com
 This brush set from Moda Pro were also in my box. They came in a 3 piece set which are a Pointed Blush, Chisel, and Crease brushes. These brushes are awesome! They're super soft and feel great on my skin. They also don't shed at all. The handles are very comfortable to use as well. I use the crease brush when I do my eyeshadow, its perfect for blending when I do my smokey eye. The chisel brush I use to highlight and it gets in between my eyes on the bridge of my nose perfectly! It gives me that refined line I was wanting when I highlight. The blush brush I use to do my blush and apply powder when I set my foundation. This set retails for $26 and can be found at beautyusa.royalbrush.com


 This has to be my favorite item in the whole box! The Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Volume II palette! Yes that's right an entire palette is in the August box!  It retails for $36! This box only costed me $21 and this item alone is $36! Wow right? The colors in this palette are more neutral shades but I prefer the more neutral to the bolder colors so I love this palette. The shadows are very pigmented and feel nice and creamy to the touch. They go on easy with my Moda Pro brush and stay in place all day when I'm wearing them. I love using the darker shade on my lids and using some of the lighter shades when I blend up. It gives me a sudle smokey eye that's perfect for day and evening wear. This palette even comes in a gorgeous case! It is available at tartecosmetics.com
 The #GRLPWR liquid lipstick I received came in the shade Date Night and is a matte lipstick. It has a nice doe foot applictor that makes it easy to apply. It dries fast and doesn't rub off even after I eat. It did take me awhile to get used to this lipstick and color. The color is a little out of my comfort zone meaning its a little dark. But after I've worn it several times I'm really starting to like it. It felt a little heavy one too but after a couple wears I'm getting more used to that as well. There's no strong odor or bad taste unlike other liquid lipsticks I've tried before which was a big plus. This is also another vegan and cruelty free product too. It retails for $14.95 and can be found at thebeautycrop.com

Last but certainly not least the Bellapierre cosmetics gel eyeliner in the color ebony. It is very creamy and easy to apply and I love that its waterproof. Its great for making the winged look with my eyeliner that I love. Its a nice dark black too and doesn't have any shimmer. I love how easy it is to apply and make a precise line thanks to the way it's designed. It retails for $15 and can be purchased at bellapierre.com
So if we total up all 5 items in this box we get $105.95 in products for $21! And everything in this box is stuff I'll actually use. So BoxyCharm is definitely worth the money for me and I highly recommend it! You can cancel anytime and shipping was super fast! If you would like to give BoxyCharm a try here is the link to sign up: 

No comments:

Post a Comment