UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Premium Eyeglass Case 
by: Spunky Soul
Here's a cute way to safely store your eyeglasses or whatever else you choose to keep in it. This is a hard case so it safely and securely stores your glasses so they won't get damaged and need costly repairs. The case has a soft interior that wont scratch your glasses. These cases are available in 3 beautiful colors silver, hot pink, and ice blue. Each color has glitter in it to make it even more stylish and eye catching. Also comes with a soft cleaning cloth that's got a really pretty pattern on the fabric that will match your case. These cases have a strong hinge that snaps shut and stays shut so your glasses are safe and secure.

I absolutely love my case. Its too small to hold my sunglasses but I use mine to carry and store my electric e-cig in my purse. Its just the right size to hold my e-cig and one bottle of my liquid. Now my e-cig doesn't get dirty and I don't have to worry about it getting broken in my purse. And the hot pink is easy to find in my purse. This is a hard case with a strong hinge that snaps shut so whatever you decide to store in it will stay safe and secure. I love the hot pink color I chose but it was a hard decision because all 3 were really pretty. I received this product in exchange for my unbiased review of it.


Get yours here at:


No comments:

Post a Comment