UA-53786252-1

Monday, May 11, 2015

Steal The Spotlight 
with Covergirl's New Mascara and Eyeliner


Imagine how excited I was when I received this in the mail? I love getting new makeup and Cover Girl was nice enough to send me this box of their newest Mascara and eyeliner. 

This is the Cover Girl Super Sizer mascara. As you can see it has a nice brush head that makes it easy to apply this mascara to your lashes. I found that one coat is all you need to make your lashes look long and full. But if you're like me and like the full on dramatic look then you'll want to do a second coat. This mascara doesn't get thick or chunky and clumpy when you apply the second coat. The brush helps to keep your lashes separated and clump free. This mascara stays on all day and into the night so I only needed to apply it once for all day and evening wear. I believe that its waterproof as well because I didn't have any running or smearing even when I was caught out in the rain or rinsed off my face. 


This is the first eyeliner I have had with this unique applicator pen. Its like a marker but flat. It makes it so easy to get the perfect line around your eye upper and lower. I just take the applicator tip and position it where I want the product. I then use a back and forth drawing motion and it paints just the right amount of product where I want it. It also allows you to decide how thick or thin you want your line by how much pressure you apply to the pen. This eyeliner stayed in place all day long as well and didn't run or give me raccoon eyes. 


These products are available at your local Wal-Mart and Target store as well as Ulta and other local retailers in your area. Cover Girl gives professional results at a reasonable price that won't break the bank. 





No comments:

Post a Comment