UA-53786252-1

Monday, November 16, 2015

Give The Gift Of Delicious This Year!


This year why not give your friends and family the gift of great tasting, delicious coffee, tea, and cocoa from Two Rivers Coffee. These K Cup packs are priced much cheaper than Green Mountain and taste just as great but better. They work with most Keurig brewers and can be made compatible with the Keurig 2.0 brewers. Comes in a variety of delicious flavors that are sure to please. Two rivers only uses the finest quality Arabica coffee beans in their coffee so you get the best in every cup. 

This company was nice enough to send me 2 boxes of their variety packs to try out.They sent the variety box of Brooklyn Bean and the Friendly's Ice Cream Flavored coffee variety box. So that's 80 K cups to try out so I've really been enjoying this review. So far my favorites are the Friendly's butterscotch and the chocolate marshmallow, and the Brooklyn Bean gingerbread, trick or treat, pumpkin spice, and many more. I honestly haven't had anything I didn't like yet. All the flavors are delicious and a real treat. The cups all work with my Keurig brewer and in only minutes I have a delicious cup of coffee to drink. If you would like to learn more about their products please visit these websites. You can also find their coffee at Menards and on Amazon.com




No comments:

Post a Comment