UA-53786252-1

Sunday, November 15, 2015


What A Fun Way To Enjoy The Christmas Lights & Decorations 
from: Holiday Specs
In case you haven't heard these are Holiday Specs and they are really cool. I was asked to review these and I thought they were just 3D glasses but I was wrong. These unique glasses take any point of light and turn it into a fun shape like snowflakes, and snowmen. The company sent me a set of Christmas lights, 2 pairs of specs, and some cute snowman buttons that light up to try. When you put on the glasses they turn any point of light into Christmas shapes. The snowflake glasses turn light into 3D snowflakes and the snowmen glasses turn light into 3D snowmen. Its really cool and the glasses are lightweight and comfortable to wear. I put the light set on a tiny tree I have and now I can put the glasses on and enjoy the show. These glasses are really neat and have been a hit to everyone I've shown. I'm sure you'll enjoy them too. 

To learn more or to order your Holiday Specs, please use this link:


No comments:

Post a Comment