UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, June 21, 2016


Now I Have Everything I Need To Decorate Homemade Sweets 
Like A Pro 
#kitchenselect


These icing tips are great they let you make designs just like the pros do. They are made of strong stainless steel so they don't bend at all unlike other icing tips. There's 24 different tips so so can create almost any design. My favorite has to be the stars and I can't wait to use these on some cupcakes I'll be making for the 4th. The set is easy to clean I just soak it in the sink to clean it. This set is also easy to use too, I used to not be very good at making icing designs now I can make designs that look like I bought it from the bakery. I'm so happy with this set and I can't wait for the holidays because I know I'll be using these a lot more. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review. 

Get yours here:

No comments:

Post a Comment