UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, June 7, 2016


Take This Cute Portable Radio/MP3 Player With You Every Where You Go

I love this little radio, its pocket size and doesn't take a ton of AA or AAA batteries to work. It comes with its own lithium ion battery that recharges with the included USB cable. The radio puts out big sound, clear vocals and a good amount of bass. The radio is very well made it has metal buttons and controls along with a metal antenna. There's a nice wrist strap to carry it by and a hook to hang it from. Now only is this a radio but I can also use it as a MP3 player, it works with my phone, tablet, I-Pod, laptop, and anything else I have compatible with a 3.5 mm jack. I love the pretty blue color too. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review.

Get yours here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment