UA-53786252-1

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Elastic Memory Foam Mattress Pad Bed Topper
I got this memory foam mattress pad to go with a memory foam mattress that wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Now its unbelievably comfortable and supportive. My fiancee has an old back injury that acts up on him daily. He works a job where he's almost constantly bending, twisting, kneeling, and stretching for sometimes 12 hours a day. So most days he comes home in a lot of pain and has trouble walking. It's gotten to the point where he can no longer sleep on a normal firm or pillowtop mattress. So we looked into replacing our queen sized mattress with a memory foam mattress. The prices were way more than our budget would allow and our mattress wasn't very old so we decided he would start sleeping on the spare twin bed. 

We purchased a twin sized memory foam mattress but it just wasn't enough. My fiancee was still feeling pain and wasn't resting comfortably. So I did some online searching and found this mattress pad. The price was right and once he slept on it we were amazed by the quality and comfort he got form this product. Before I even had it out of the box it was already bulging the box at its seams and wanting to come out and go to work. I layed it out on top of the bed and left it sit for about 5 hours. In that short of time it had already expanded 4 or 5 inches. Thank goodness I had a set of deep pocket sheets because after I put this mattress pad on the mattress it was a really tight fit with the deep pocket fitted sheet. Once I had the sheets and blankets back on the bed I was absolutely amazed by the difference in the bed. It really does look like a completely different bed! 





After all my hard work I decided to try it out before my fiancee got home. This bed is like sleeping on a cloud! I'm actually kinda jealous because his bed is so much more comfortable than mine. The mattress pad cradles and supports your entire body. I had no problem falling asleep and waking up well rested and feeling relaxed. All the muscle aches I had been feeling had just melted away. It was way more comfortable than anything I had ever slept on. So when my fiancee came home he couldn't wait to go to bed. As soon as he layed down on it he loved it. He said he could feel his spine and sore back being supported and in a comfortable resting position. The bed doesn't sag whatsoever or lose any of its comfort. He's been sleeping on it night after night now for some time and he says its just as good as the day we got it. Also since sleeping on it his back hasn't had near as much pain, soreness, or discomfort as before. He is sleeping and resting a lot more comfortably and is waking up rested and having a lot more energy during the day. I'm glad I could get something for my fiancee that makes his life easier and more comfortable. He works hard and it makes me feel good to be able to reward him for his hard work. 




To find out more or to purchase a mattress pad, please use this link: 


No comments:

Post a Comment