UA-53786252-1

Monday, June 8, 2015

I'm feeling spoiled with these new foaming hand soaps from Softsoap. They look and work just like the expensive stuff in those mall stores but its way more budget friendly. These are foaming hand soaps so they rinse away clean and leave your hands soft and clean. There are 3 scents that each smell refreshing and delicious They are perfect for the kitchen or bathroom sink. The Kitchen Citrus Bliss washes bacteria off your hands from cooking or handling foods. It has a nice refreshing citrus scent and leaves my hands feeling soft and clean. The Jasmine & White Cotton has a nice fresh scent and it cleans and purifies your hands. The Whipped Cocoa Butter has a delicious smelling scent and it cleans and hydrates your skin. All these soaps are dermatologist tested and gentle on the skin. I use the Citrus Bliss in my kitchen and the others in my 2 bathrooms. They keep my hands clean, soft, and smelling great. And they rinse easily from my hands unlike some of the other foaming hand soaps that can be difficult to rinse off. They each come in easy to use pump bottles that are recyclable.

These soaps are available at most local retailers in your area. I found them at Kroger, Meijer, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, and several other merchants. They are priced at around $2.50 but vary from retailer to retailer. To me they are a real value over the stuff at the mall stores and work just as well if not better.


1 comment:

  1. I ❤️ foam soaps. Soft Soap is a great brand. I love many of their scent and the fact that they're often on sale! Great review. Don't you love the packaging? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete