UA-53786252-1

Monday, October 26, 2015

The besties and me are loving trying these tampons from O.B.
No girl likes their monthly reminder of womanhood but you can make it a bit more bearable with these comfortable, silk touch tampons from o.b. They come in regular and super and are easy and comfortable to insert and remove. Crowdtap and o.b. sent me some samples to try out myself and share with my friends. Along with the tampons I also received these adorable little carrying cases to keep your tampons in so you can easily and securely take them with you in your purse, backpack, desk, pocket, locker, or wherever you need them. Best of all the case doesn't even look like it would have tampons in it, it looks kind of like a dental floss container. 

The tampons are super absorbent and don't have any painful or uncomfortable applicators to cause discomfort. Also there's no extra waste from having to throw away all those applicators. I've replaced my old tampons with these. I received this product to try out and review from Crowdtap and o.b.


No comments:

Post a Comment