UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, July 12, 2016


Perfect For All You Day 
Sleepers Out There
These curtains are great they block out the light and the heat from the sun. I'm a night owl and my fiancee works third shift so we sleep during the day. Also its summertime right now which means heat and humidity. These curtains are made with a thick satiny material and they are also lined with a black panel so they block out and repel the light as well as the heat from the sun. They make it a lot easier to sleep and rest during the day. I love the dark navy blue color and the cute silver sparkly stars. The grommets up top make them easy to install even on our thick decorative curtain rods we have in our bedroom. Everyone that sees these cute curtains loves them and loves how much cooler and darker they make my bedroom. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review. 

These are sold by the panel (1) in a package. 
Get yours here:


No comments:

Post a Comment