UA-53786252-1

Monday, August 24, 2015

Silverquine
 Animal Wound Dressing Gel

I have a 7 year old male Pug who gets into everything. And to make matters worse he also has sensitive skin and sometimes develops rashes. So to keep his skin healthy and both him and me happy I use Silverquine on him. Its great for small cuts and scraps, lacerations, abrasions or burns, or any other skin irritations he may develop. He sometimes gets little areas of dry skin from scraps from our concrete porch on his hips that look irritated. I dab a tiny amount of this gel on those areas once or twice a day for a few days and they completely disappear. My dog's a daredevil too and has gotten a few cuts and scraps over the years. This gel helps keep the area clean and free of dirt and bacteria and also speeds up the healing time. It doesn't have a strong odor to it and he actually leaves it alone and doesn't lick or rub it off when I apply it. I like having a small first aid kit handy at home because you never know when Yoshi is going to get into something. 

To learn more or to purchase, please use this link:




No comments:

Post a Comment