UA-53786252-1

Wednesday, February 17, 2016


Hey Ladies.....Do You Love Shoes??  Then Check Out These Super 
Cute & Comfy Ankle Boots 



I was looking for a nice pair of black ankle boots that were comfortable and I could wear with almost anything and these were exactly what I wanted. They are very lightweight and comfortable to wear. There's plenty of padding in the soles so your feet don't get sore after wearing them for hours. These ankle boots are easy to get on and off with their elastic on the sides that stretch on and off. The soles of these boots are a lug sole with deep threads so they work great when I'm out walking in the ice and snow. These boots are made of man made materials on the sole and upper part but they look and feel like real leather. They are really well made for the price and they don't come with that odor like a lot of other man made shoes have. The heels are about 3 inches but are nice and comfy to wear and these boots look great with jeans or leggings. I choose a size 7 which is my usual size and they fit perfect even with thick socks on. I also have medium to wide feet and my feet are nice and comfy not cramped in these boots. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review of it. 

To order a pair please use this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment