UA-53786252-1

Monday, February 8, 2016

What A Convenient Way To Sample Delicious Coffee & Have It Delivered Right To Your Door 


I love trying new things especially coffee and coffee drinks so when I heard I could try out the Single Cup Club monthly subscription box I jumped at the chance. The Single Cup Club mails you a box of K-Cups right to your door every month with delicious flavors like breakfast blend, dark Italian, caramel candy, and other yummy flavors. All of the coffee is high quality fresh and delicious. My favorites are the caramel candy and the fogbuster. You can try this club out with a simple 3 month membership or opt for a longer membership. Makes a great gift for the coffee lover!

  • 15 Artisan Keurig Compatible Cups
  • 3 Unique Savory Coffee Blends
  • Delivered To Your Door Monthly
  • Free Shipping for US Members

Membership is very reasonable and its easy to sign up. Here is the link to my website:

I received a 3 month trial membership to this club in exchange for my unbiased review of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment