UA-53786252-1

Friday, September 5, 2014


Adovia Mineral Skin Care: Natural Sulfur Soap

This is a great little bar of soap that won't dry out your skin when used daily. I've been using this bar of soap on my face twice a day for around 2 weeks now. Let me add that I have oily, greasy, acne prone skin and its been hot and humid everyday where I live for weeks now. So my skin is always oily and gross feeling. I've never used a sulfur soap before but I was willing to give it a try. After opening up the box I seen that you get a pretty big bar for your money. 
The soap has very little smell to it which is something I like when I am applying products to my face. I tend to purpose products fragrance free so this worked out perfect. Next, I washed my face with warm water and the soap. Right away I could feel the dead sea minerals clearing away the dirt, oil, and dead skin from my face and pores. Let me also add the soap works up a nice lather on your washcloth very quickly. Once I rinse and dried my face it felt smoother and overall clean.  After 2 to 3 hours I still noticed that my face was staying clean and wasn't shiny or greasy yet, even in high humidity. 

Since I began using this sulfur soap I have had fewer breakouts and blackheads forming. My skin feels cleaner longer than just normal soap and it stays oil free and shine free for longer. If you would like to try a bar for yourself here is the Amazon link for you to purchase some:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00mg962aa

Also here is the hashtag to follow to their website:
#adovia



Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOP5822f05285e6717e31779343bb8df64b" rel="nofollow">

1 comment:

  1. Great review, I have a mixture of oily and dry skin. I have been using this soap as well for my face and I'm noticing less breakouts and it doesn't irritate the skin.

    ReplyDelete