UA-53786252-1

Monday, September 22, 2014

BruJoy : Cocktail Muddler
I bet you're wondering what is a cocktail muddler right? Well this handy little gadget is a must have for the chef and the bartender in your home. I find myself finding new uses for this little tool everyday. So far I've used it to break up and crush herbs and for fruit in smoothies and mixed drinks. The stainless steel handle not only makes this gadget sturdy but also a very attractive addition to your kitchen. The grooved nylon head easily breaks up and breaks down herb leaves, fruits, and sugar cubes. This tool is great for fresh mint in mojitos. I love to use it to crush fresh basil for my homemade spaghetti sauce. It makes the essence of the herb really come out and there's a huge taste difference that I love. 


If you would like to order one for yourself or as a gift please use the Amazon link here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MRKBYGK/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1411443820&sr=1&keywords=bru+joy+cocktail+muddler

No comments:

Post a Comment