UA-53786252-1

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Vacay Water Enhancer

Vacay Water Enhancer
This has to be one of the best water enhancers I have tried. I tried the island lemonade flavor and it's very light and refreshing. You don't have the powdered drink bitter, chemical taste like a lot of the water enhancers have. The powder mixes up in water very easily so there's no hard chunks floating around in your drink. You only need to use 1/2 teaspoon so this stuff really goes a long way. 

This product is a all natural dietary supplement meant to relieve stress, tension, and anxiety. Its effects are meant to calm your mind as well. It contains zero sugar and calories so its great for those of us watching our figures. 
If you would like to learn more or purchase some to try for yourself here is the link to the companies website:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment