UA-53786252-1

Thursday, September 4, 2014

INSTANATURAL Deep Cleaning Facial Oil

Are you in search of a good makeup remover? Look no further because this stuff is great! Right away when you open it you notice how it smells really good. Almost like fresh cut roses. It contains passionflower, lavender, and pink grapefruit oils so that might have something to do with the pleasant scent. This facial oil is very easy to apply. It comes in a pump bottle and all you need to do is put some on a washcloth or cotton ball and wipe onto your face to help remove makeup. Then all you need to do is rinse your face with warm water and that's it! 

Along with being easy to use and smelling so good its also made in the USA and is not treated on animals. These are two very important things that I look for when considering a purchase. Another thing I really like about this product is that it is very gentle on my sensitive skin. I have acne and some large pores in my cheeks and this left my face feeling clean and refreshed without clogging my pores or leaving me with a breakout. It very easily removes sometimes hard to remove eye makeup, whereas soap and water alone doesn't take it off.Don't just take my word for it, grab yourself a bottle and try it for yourself!! Here is the Amazon link for you to pick up a bottle for yourself: http://www.amazon.com/Facial-Oil-Cleanser-Makeup-Remover/dp/B00MGXV2IS/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1409874090&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=instanatural+deep+cleaning+facial+oil



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I need a new makeup remover that doesn't smell like bleach or burn my face up. This sounds right up my ally! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete