UA-53786252-1

Friday, September 5, 2014

Bonapiel Vitamin C Eye Gel

Bonapiel Vitamin C Eye Gel
 

Here's another great product to help us all out on our quest to turn back the clock ladies. I was chosen to review the Bonapiel vitamin C eye gel. First let me share with you how quickly I received this product once I placed my order on Amazon. The company emailed me within minutes to let me know when it would be shipped and when I could expect it. It ended up arriving way earlier than I expected so they're really fast with getting their product to you. When it arrived it came in a small box and included a guide on how to use the product. I found this to be really helpful and appreciated the company going that extra step to include that. The bottle itself is really nice and makes the product look high end. Almost as if you purchased it at luxury retailer. Here is a photo of what all comes in the box.

The product comes in a convenient pump bottle so it makes it very easy to apply. The eye gel does have a slight odor to it but nothing overpowering. It is very thick which is good because you really don't want anything runny that close to your eyes. It goes on easy you just rub the product into your skin around your eye. I didn't have any lasting residue on my skin or greasiness. I really didn't have any negative side effects at all. No redness or irritation of any kind. 

The directions say to use the product daily so that's what I've been doing for a little over a week now. Its really too early to tell and huge changes but I have experienced some and the more I use it the better I've seen. I had a few dark spots under both my eyes that are fading. The puffiness and dark circles under my eyes are also fading. The skin around my eyes feels tighter and firmer. So any bags or fine lines I had traces of under and by my temples are fading away. 
Before starting the eye gel

One week of using the eye gel daily
Please be kind this is my face before and after applying the eye gel without any makeup. As you can see around my eyes is lightning up and under and around my eyes is firmer. So as you can see there are noticeable changes here in just a week. 

I'm including the link to Amazon for my readers to order a bottle for themselves because i really do believe that its a great product and it really does make a difference. This was only a weeks worth of using so with longer, daily use your results would be much more dramatic.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00gm31224

Click on this also to get more information: #bonapiel



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome review! Love everything you post! We have a lot in common. I got the product to and agree, I'm seeing great results after only a small amout of time.

    ReplyDelete