UA-53786252-1

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Puracy: Natural Baby Shampoo & Body Wash
Today I'm going to be telling you about an awesome product from a great company. And that is the Puracy Natural Baby Shampoo & Body Wash. The very first thing you notice is the refreshing citrus fragrance this soap has. It is light and not overly aggressive like some shampoos and body washes can be. This is especially important since this product is a baby shampoo. 

Here are some other great things about this product:
  • It is made in the USA 
  • Its cruelty free and Puracy products are not tested on animals.
  • It is hypoallergenic, biodegradable, non toxic, vegan, and pH balanced, and contains sea salt to purify skin.
  • Safe to use from head to toe daily.
It also contains No triclosan, formaldehyde, parabens, phosphates, SLS, MEA, DEA, TEA, petrolum based ingredients, animal by products, chlorine, dyes, or caustics.

I've used this shampoo & body wash on my own hair and body. It leaves my skin clean and soft with a light citrus scent. It left my hair feeling really clean, fresh and really soft. It was also gentle on my color treated hair. And just like all baby shampoos its gentle and tear free.  I also used it to bathe my pug with. Pugs have smooshed faces with lots of facial wrinkles and large bulging eyes and require a gentle, tear free shampoo.  He loves getting a bath with this shampoo because its not overly scented to irritate his nose. I love that it gets my little buddy really clean and very soft. 


This is really a great company to purchase products from as well because they donate to local families and children that are less fortunate. Helping out others I think really shows this company cares about their customers and making the world we live in a better place. 

Here is the link for you to order a bottle for you or as a gift:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L9J4SHM

1 comment:

  1. Great Review! Puracy products are amazing and I am proud to support them! I love the pug he is adorable!

    ReplyDelete