UA-53786252-1

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Simply Essentials: Best Ingrown Hair Tweezers
If you're looking for a great set of tweezers then look no further these fit the bill. I used these to pluck and shape my eyebrows and they work beautifully. No having to deal with hairs slipping out of the tweezers grip or breaking the hair off before it gets pulled. Also they have  very precise pincher ends on them so you can grab and grip even the smallest hairs. 
These would work wonders for splinters in your skin too. A friend of mine who works with metal used them to remove metal splinters from his fingers. He easily removed every splinter without pinching the skin or having to dig. So I'm sure they would do just as well with wood, or plastic splinters. 
You could also use these tweezers for craft projects or anywhere where you have something tiny that you're working with. They also make a great gift because we all need a good pair of tweezers. They are really a multipurpose tool.
 
They are available on Amazon here is the link to purchase


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Those look insanely sharp and very effective. I would love to have them for splinters, for my husband. He is always getting full of wood splinters from his job. He has to crawl in attics a lot. They are a pain to get out. They would also be perfect for me, I have a toe nail that grows crooked and grown In the skin. So it's always infected badly. So I'm always trying to find something to lift it out. Like keeping them cut doesn't work! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very welcome and I'm sure these would be very effective with wood splinters as well as stubborn toenails :)

    ReplyDelete