UA-53786252-1

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Bee Sili 
Super Silicone
Oil & Sauce Bottle Basting Brush
Here's another great product from Bee Sili that's a really big help in the kitchen. This oil and sauce bottle basting brush is so handy. It is made of FDA approved, non toxic, BPA free silicone. And it is durable, eco friendly, and reusable. You can fill it with oil such as vegetable or olive oil. You can also fill it with any kind of sauce you like such as barbecue, terryaki, or sweet and sour. I decided to give mine a try with hot melted butter when I basted my turkey. 


This made the process of basting the turkey so much easier. The topper on the pouring side fits on the bottle snugly so none of the melted butter leaked out. It pours out evenly from the silicone spout too. The silicone brush is really soft and it gets in all the little creases so my turkey was evenly basted all over. Cleanup of this bottle basting brush was really easy too. All the pieces conveniently go in the top shelf of the dishwasher. 

If you would like more information on the Bee Sili Oil & Sauce Bottle Basting Brush, or to order one for yourself or as a gift, here is the link to the companies website:



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment