UA-53786252-1

Friday, December 5, 2014

Snoutstik Nose Balm
For Dogs With Dry Noses
From time to time Yoshi gets a really dry nose. Usually it gets worse in the colder winter months. It goes from just lightly peeling on top to where it almost looks like pieces flaking off. At times it looks really painful and I hate to see my little buddy having to deal with it. I've tried applying lip balms, and Vaseline to it but he always ends up licking or rubbing it off. So I was happy when I was given the chance to try Snoutstik. 

Snoutstik works just like a lip balm, its even packaged just like one. You just pop open the tube and rub on just a light covering of Snoutstik onto your dog's nose just like when you apply lip balm to your lips. They come in 3 scents rosemary, lavender, and pumpkin. We got to try out the lavender and it smells really good. Snoutstiks are 100% natural, and provide UV protection. They protect and heal your dog's sore, chapped, or peeling nose. Since I started using it on Yoshi's nose its no longer peeling and it looks and feels soft. He doesn't mind the nose balm on his nose either unlike other products I have tried. And it doesn't stain or discolor fabric or upholstery if he rubs it on it. 

If you would like more information on Snoutstik or to order some for your dog, please go click on this link to go to their website:



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment