UA-53786252-1

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Liztek Wireless Bluetooth Speaker 

Stereo Bluetooth speaker that is hands free and has an MP3 player function. This is a great little speaker that provides superior sound quality and is very compact. Here are some of the great features of this speaker:

  • Bluetooth 3.0 compliant 
  • Long range Bluetooth transmission distance of 10 meters
  • Play your music from your Micro SD card
  • Can be used as a wired speaker
  • High end stereo sound and Bluetooth
  • Built in microphone for hands free calls
  • Simple to operate 
  • Easily connects to all your Bluetooth devices
  • Comes with a replaceable, rechargeable battery that lasts for 6 hours
  • 2 passive subwoofers that enhance bass
  • Large speaker capacity and two 40MM drivers that deliver rich, clear sound
This speaker easily connects to all your Bluetooth devices such as: 
  • Smart Phones (Android & IPhones)
  • Tablets
  • Portable Gaming Devices
  • MP3/MP4 Players
  • Laptops
  • Desktops
I love how light weight and portable this speaker Bluetooth speaker is. It fits in my hand or in my purse or backpack. I  connect it to my tablet and laptop and watching shows and videos off of Netflix and YouTube, I also like to connect it to my IPod and listen to music while I'm busy around the house. This speaker is puts out clear, clean sound with just the right amount of bass. And I can hear it from room to room when I'm cleaning my house. The battery on this lasts all day and I just plug it in and charge it at night and its ready to go the next morning for me. I also love how the rechargeable battery can be replaced when it wears out. This speaker is very well made, puts out a lot of sound, and with the replaceable battery I know it'll last for a long time. 

This Bluetooth speaker would make a great gift for yourself or someone you know. Here is the Amazon link for you to click to purchase:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. This Bluetooth Speaker by Liztek is great. It paired to my phone easily. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete