UA-53786252-1

Saturday, December 6, 2014

ShowerMade Shower Tote
 
This year I've been coming up with a lot of ideas for unique Holiday gifts. And this handy shower tote has given me a great idea. I'm going to fill it with shower and shave products and give it to my fiancee for Christmas. He'll absolutely love it! This tote is large enough to fit full sized bottles of all your hygiene products and still leave plenty of room for your towel and washcloth. It is great to use at the gym, dorm rooms, camping, or on trips. It even makes a great bath toy organizer.

This shower caddy is very well made of durable, quick drying fabric and mesh that resists mold, mildew, and rust. The fabric is also breathable and self supporting. Comes with an extra long handle so you can just throw it over your shoulder. Features 6 large pockets, perfect to fit all your shampoos, body washes, shave cream, and other products. 

If you would like to pick one of these really strong and extra large shower caddy for yourself or as a gift, here is the Amazon link for you to click and order. This shower caddy is value priced at just under $7 and if you have Amazon Prime shipping is free.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment