UA-53786252-1

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Tooks 
Pronounced like "Two"
Hats You Can Hear


Take a look at my favorite new winter accessory. These hats are not only really warm, but they are also very stylish and comfortable. I was given the opportunity to try out and review 4 different styles out of the Tooks line. They are the Velocity, Sportec Skully, Ivy, and Vizor. Each hat comes with a set of stereo headphones. The headphones easily slide inside the hats in a custom pocket and can be removed for when you need to wash the hat. These custom pockets are made of really soft and warm fleece that provides an extra layer of warmth from the cold.  Tooks hats are machine washable in cold water and you only need to lay flat to dry. Be sure to always remove the headphones before washing your hat as headphones are not waterproof. 

Here I am modeling the Ivy and the Vizor both of which are very comfy and warm. They look really good on me too I think. These hats are perfect for biking, hiking, skating, snow riding, running, walking the dog, or just going out to the store. They make great gifts for those who are active or those who like to sit on the sidelines and watch the game. You can connect your phone, MP3, IPod, or other music device to these. The extra long 48 inch cable allows you to store your music player in your pocket and comfortably move freely while listening. These compact speakers are really loud and generate rich, clear sound and great bass quality. 


 Be sure to check out the entire Tooks line.
These hats make a great Holiday gift for anyone of any age. I absolutely love mine! I use mine to walk my dogs and when I'm out running errands around town. They keep my head and ears nice and toasty warm and I love being able to listen to my music from my IPod. They are really lightweight too so they don't make me feel like my head is being weighted down like other hats tend to make me feel. And I don't get headaches from it fitting too tightly around my head. 

To learn more or to order a hat for yourself or as a gift please visit Tooks Hats

No comments:

Post a Comment