UA-53786252-1

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Yalmeh Peerless Beauty Foundation Brush
This Yalmeh foundation brush is perfect for applying makeup. The soft angled brush head gets into all the small creases and spaces on your face. Like I said the brush is really soft and applies your foundation smoothly without any smudges or streaks.  The handle is a bit on the fat side so it makes it easy to hold and use this brush without it slipping from your hand. Also this brush is made really well so I expect it to last for quite sometime. Yalmeh makes their products cruelty free so no animals were harmed in making this brush. 
I use my Yalmeh foundation brush to not only apply foundation but my blending blush too. It gets my makeup looking great without caking it on in spots. I really hope that Yalmeh comes out with more of these brushes because I really love this one. It looks high end and expensive but really its not making it a value.  If you would like to grab a Yalmeh foundation brush for yourself or as a gift, here is the ordering link for Amazon:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment