UA-53786252-1

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

This Review is on the 

#1 Probiotic Supplement - All Natural Formula Promotes Optimal Health for Women, Men, and Kids. Improve Immune System Function, Colon Health, and Digestion! Safe Formula with Lactobacillus, Acidophilus, and Billions of Live Cultures and Intestinal Flora in Every Serving. Number One Nutrition Advanced Probiotics are 100% Vegetarian with No Known Side Effects! Experience Dramatically Improved Health or Your Money Back!



I have been taking this twice daily for about a week now and haven't had any digestive issues with the product.  I feel that it has already helped me a little since I haven't been feeling any intestinal cramping for a few days now. I have stomach issues as well as cramping in my intestines pretty regularly but haven't had any of those issues for a couple days now since starting this product. One thing I don't care for is the taste this product has when you put the pill in your mouth.  It is a strong, bitter taste that makes it a little difficult to get down.  But once its swallowed I don't have any more issues with it.  I'm going to continue using this product because I believe it's a long term effect to see any real changes from it.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment