UA-53786252-1

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Love Love Love My Photo Book 
from: AdoramaPix






I was so happy when I got the opportunity to review the photo books sold by AdoramaPix, they're such a great company with so many creative and fun items for your photos. Their website is very easy to navigate and you can upload photos from your computer, your Facebook, or other social media accounts. After you upload you can edit your photos and add them into your book the way you want them. It also alerts you if the photo is too low quality so there's no worries about receiving fuzzy or blurry photos. There's so many options from choosing the fabric for the cover of your book, to what you want on each page, to even stickers. It took me several hours because I couldn't decide which theme I liked better and what stickers I wanted to use but I finally made my decisions. In about a week my photo book was at my door in a nice box and tied with a pretty ribbon. It looks great and I couldn't be happier with it!

Go check them out here at:

Be sure to take advantage of this offer too
Save 15% off photo books from @Adoramapix! Code:photobook15 Ends: 11/05/2016 http://bit.ly/23Tm25J .@usfg






No comments:

Post a Comment