UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Dare To Bare Shave Cream
by: Earthly Body
I love the feel of smooth, soft legs right after I get done shaving. But keeping my legs smooth isn't always easy, especially in the winter. Winter dry skin causes my legs to get dry, rough, and prone to cuts and nicks. And shaving with soap just causes my legs to get even more dry. Not that I've found Dare to Bare shave cream I can have beautiful skin that's soft and smooth no matter what the season. Dare to Bare comes in a convenient pump style bottle so you always use just the right amount and not too much. Its thick and goes on easy and stays put while you're shaving. It moisturizes your skin and is perfect for all skin types. Its enriched with argon oil which is a great skin smoother and softener. This shave cream can be used on any body part. 


If you would like to purchase a bottle for yourself here is the  link to make your purchase:





No comments:

Post a Comment