UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets
The people at Snuggle Bear Den were nice enough to send me a free box of Snuggle dryer sheets. First off let me say that these smell AMAZING!! The scent is really long lasting too. Not only do they smell great but they make my clothes super soft and have no static cling. 

Snuggle Bear Den asked me to come up with some ways to use their dryer sheets for more ways than just in the laundry room. Here are some of the great uses I found for them:
  • In your dresser drawers to keep your freshly laundered clothes smelling good.
  • In the bottom of the trash cans to cut down on garbage odors
  • In with a clothing gift when you wrap it
  • Between your mattress and box spring or between your mattress and fitted sheet
  • In your pillow case with your pillow
  • Under your car seats 
  • Toss a few in your gym bag or backpack or in an inside pocket of a purse
  • When storing linens, or winter clothes toss a few in the bag or tote.
  • In between your comforter and duvet to keep bedding smelling fresh and clean.
  • When you pack to go on vacation toss a few in the bottom of your suitcases
  • Pack a few in with your kid's clothes when they go to camp or off to college to remind them of home
  • I store a few in with my bridal gown to keep it smelling fresh in storage
  • Use used dryer sheets to wipe the lint screen of your dryer clean
As you can see the possibilities are endless and I'm sure you can come up with a few ideas of your own that I haven't thought of. I find new uses for mine everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment