UA-53786252-1

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Xtava High Velocity Hair Dryer
I just had to share with you this great hair dryer! As many of you already know I have long, thick hair. It takes hours and I mean hours to air dry. So most days I use a hair dryer to shorten the drying process. But I have to be careful with what dryer I use on my hair because I don't want my hair getting damaged from the heat. The Xtava high velocity hair dryer is really powerful with is 1875 watt Johnson turbo DC electric motor. It also uses ceramic ionic heat to dry my hair from the inside out and not allow it to overheat and cause damage. It comes with 2 concentrator nozzles that allow you to control where the heat hits you. These are great for anyone with long hair like myself because your hair doesn't become really tangled and blown around while drying. 

The Xtava hair dryer is also really light weight too weighing in at around 2 pounds. It features 2 spped settings, 3 heat settings, and a cool shot button. So you can dry your hair at the desired temperature that you wish. The compact and ergonomic design along with an extra long 8 foot cord make this dryer a must have. Its fun and stylish pink peony color make it fun for any age. 

I'm in love with this hair dryer! It dries my really long and really thick hair in just minutes. And with the ceramic ionic technology and the extra powerful Johnson turbo DC motor it doesn't heat damage my hair. Its really quiet too compared to other hair dryers I have used. I love the 2 speeds and the 3 heat settings. The cool shot is nice to when I'm setting my hair style when I'm done.  I also like how easy the buttons work on this hair dryer. They are very smooth and easy to switch between the speeds and settings. It comes with 2 air diffusers that you can attach to the dryer and use. I love using them because it puts the hair dryer air right where I need it and doesn't blow all my hair around and tangle it. After I dry my hair with this hair dryer my hair isn't frizzy on the ends like with other dryers. This makes it way easier for me when I straighten my hair. Also this dryer is very lightweight and doesn't make my arm tired when I am using it. The extra long cord is really helpful too because I can continue to get ready while I'm drying my hair. It reaches all over my bathroom. The pink peony color is so pretty too. I received this product to test out and do an honest review of and i'm so glad I did.

If you would like to learn more, or you would like to purchase a Xtava hair dryer for yourself or as a gift, here is the product link on Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment