UA-53786252-1

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Saavy Naturals Pure & Natural
Looking for all natural line of body care products? Saavy products are vegan and gluten free. They are also made in small batches so time and care is taken in making them, so no mass production. Some other quick facts are these products are also soy free, cruelty free, and biodegradable. So they're great for the environment and great for you. 

Saavy makes handcrafted bar soaps in a wide variety of scents. Their body creams are thick and smell divine but don't have the alcohol burn from the fragrance. They are also non greasy and leave your skin really soft and smooth. Their line of body washes are a rich gel that forms a great lather, and doesn't contain harsh chemicals. 

The line of body scrubs all have great scents and really effective ingredients that are all natural. My favorite product they produce has to be their line of sulfate free hair care. I color treat my hair and my preferred color is a dark red. And in order to keep my color dark and non brassy I have to use sulfate free hair products. They protect and moisturize my hair and leave it looking and smelling amazing and feeling and looking clean. Lastly let's not forget the line of liquid hand soaps that are gel and naturally clean your hands and leave them feeling amazing. 


Here is some of the body cream, you can see how thick and non watery it is. I wish you could smell how great the Plumeria Violet scent body cream I'm trying.

If you would like to learn more about Saavy please use this link to check out their website and place an order:







No comments:

Post a Comment