UA-53786252-1

Saturday, March 25, 2017

My 2 New Go To Body Washes 
For Spring From Soft Soap
 Winter's finally over and its time for Spring which means shorts and short sleeves, and flip flops. My skin was a little dry and itchy especially on my arms and legs from Winter so I was excited to try these moisturizing body washes from Soft Soap. Both are two new scents and smell amazing! I love how these are made with real fruit extracts. The scents smell so good and last all day long. Its a hard choice choosing a favorite between Soft Soap Blooming Jasmine & Plum or Soft Soap Honey Creme & Lavender. Both leave my skin feeling really clean and fresh and lightly scented all day long. There's no greasy or soapy residue left on my skin and they rinse off easily.

The Soft Soap Honey Creme & Lavender has a rich gold color and is not watery or runny out of the bottle. It smells just like honey and soothing lavender. I like to use this at night when I shower right before bed because the honey and lavender relax me and make it easier for me to fall asleep. 
The Soft Soap Blooming Jasmine & Plum is completely clear and just like the Soft Soap Honey Creme & Lavender is not watery or runny out of the bottle. You can really smell the jasmine and plum too evenly. I use this body wash when I shower in the morning because it's very refreshing and wakes me up for my day. It also goes great with my Victoria's Secret Love Spell body mist I use after I shower. The fragrances are somewhat similar and really compliment each other. 
I have sensitive skin and I've battled acne and oily skin all my life so most body washes make my skin break out or get red and irritated. It can be so frustrating trying to find a body wash that doesn't make me break out, irritate my skin, or dry out my skin. I've tried almost every kind I could get my hands on and by far Soft Soap is the best. And I'm not just saying this because I was asked to review these, they really do work. My skin feels clean and doesn't get oily or shiny for hours after I use these. I don't get any breakouts, redness, or dry itchy skin either. I love how smooth and soft my skin feels from using the Soft Soap body washes. 

Both Soft Soap Honey Creme & Lavender and Soft Soap Blooming Jasmine & Plum come in generously sized 18 fluid ounce bottles and can be found at most grocery and chain stores for under $3 ($2.97). So these are a great budget friendly body wash! The flip top lids are easy to use too in the shower. 

I received samples of both products Soft Soap Honey Creme & Lavender and Soft Soap Blooming Jasmine & Plum in exchange for my unbiased and honest testing and review. I want to give a big Thank You to Soft Soap, Colgate-Palmolive for providing me these samples for review.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment