UA-53786252-1

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Get The Lovely Lashes You Deserve!!
No Pinch,
No Tugs,
Just Perfect Lashes!
Want beautifully curled lashes like in the magazines? Well then you need one of these. This eyelash curler features a sturdy metal construction, comfortable rubberized handles, and silicone padded closure for your lashes. The company even supplies a replacement silicone pad for you to change out when needed. All in all this is a great addition to anyone's makeup routine and is really easy to use.

I've been using mine for a few weeks now and I love it. It's so easy to use and it curls my lashes in a matter of seconds. I've also been using it to experiment with different types of curls to my lashes from dramatic to a more natural curl. You should always read and follow all instructions for this product, and the company has made it easy by printing them on the back of the box. You never want to misuse a product such as this or else you could damage your eye. 
Before
During
After

This would make a great stocking stuffer for someone you know. If yo would like to purchase an eyelash curler for yourself or for someone you know, here is the Amazon link for you to place your order:

#beautytools






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I love how your lashes has such a natural curl! I really need one! Thanks for the link.
    You have a pretty eye color.

    ReplyDelete