UA-53786252-1

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Smart Weigh Body Fat Scale 
Well 2014 is winding down and 2015 is fast approaching and that means New Year's resolutions. One of the most popular resolutions is eating healthier and getting into shape. This scale can help get you into shape and help you monitor your weight and a whole lot more. Not only does this scale take you weight it also measures BMI, body fat, body water, muscle mass, and bone mass. The stainless steel and high strength tempered glass give it a sleek, modern, and very functional design. Scale is also light weight, weighing in at only 4.2 pounds. It gives you instant readings on the large backlit LCD screen too. Measurements are calculated using BIA. The whole family can use this scale because it has an 8 user programmable capacity and automatically recognizes each user. This scale takes measurements in kilograms, pounds, and st pounds. Comes with a 2 year warranty.

I love this scale, it takes really accurate measurements and it is really easy to use. This scale also looks really nice in my bathroom. I get a lot of compliments on how great it looks from guests. It came with batteries so it was ready to use right out of the box. The Smart Weigh scale makes a great gift for someone you know that wants to track and maintain their weight measurements. If you would like to purchase one for yourself or as a gift, here is the Amazon link for you to place your order:




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Getting into shape is one of my new years resolution! Well it is every year!! Lol but if I had this scale j truly believe I could stick with it. It would keep me more ambitious and wanting to achieve my weight loss more. Great post!

    ReplyDelete